*From IRO £20,000 + per annum *Accommodation on site if required *Subsidised grass livery for own horses is available *5 or 6-day week *Corporate clothing provided *Assistance with NVQ training
**We are adding to our Team!**
This is an excellent opportunity to join our team to assist in working with racehorses, competition horses, retraining racehorses and our own bloodstock!
Duties will include daily exercising of a variety of horses, morning & evening stables, dressing horses over, putting horses on and off the horse walker, turning horses in and out, tacking up and various other duties. Full details available on request. This role will include weekend work on a rota.
Riding a variety of ex-racehorses, racehorses undergoing remedial training, competition & livery horses including hacking out to skill & experience.
We can offer accommodation on site if required – double room for single occupancy only please and unfortunately we are unable to accept applications from candidates with dogs or cats. Subsidised grass livery for own horses is available.
Salary according to age & experience, 5 or 6 day week with 28 days holiday. Pension scheme. Corporate clothing provided and assistance with NVQ training with our Learning Provider.
- Earliest start date 28th February 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider/Groom, Rider, Work Rider, Part of a Team
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Livery, Racing Flat, Rehabilitation
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Muck Out, Ride, Young Stock Handler
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 5 or 6
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide IRO £20,000 + per annum (5 day week)
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? Yes