*On-site 2-bed period cottage provided *Partner welcome *Salary negotiable
An experienced part-time, sole charge Groom required to care for four TB horses (2 young steeplechasers) as if they are your own! 😊 No riding required. Ideal for somebody wanting an easier way of life, or who has other interests to pursue part-time. Soonest start!
Accommodation is provided in a beautiful 2-bed 200-year-old cottage with a Rayburn range etc. Partner welcome but will need own occupation and to find own work locally – would be ideal for a couple/two people! 😊
Plenty of free time for other pursuits (eg studies, freelance work etc).
Friendly dogs welcome (regrettably, no room for a horse).
Lovely friendly, family atmosphere and very welcoming!
***The cottage and yard are about a quarter of a mile from the road, so own transport is essential***
- Earliest start date 2nd March 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Sole Charge
- Yard disciplines/Activities Family Yard
- Riding No riding required
- Required Skills Bandage, Equine First Aid, Muck Out, Sole charge
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with your partner
- Days per week TBC
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide Negotiable plus accommodation
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No