*On-site 2-bed period cottage provided *Partner welcome *Salary negotiable
An experienced part-time, sole charge Groom required to care for four TB horses (2 young steeplechasers) as if they are your own. No riding required. Ideal for somebody wanting an easier way of life, or who has other interests to pursue part-time.
Accommodation is provided in a beautiful 2-bed 200-year-old cottage with a Rayburn range etc. Partner welcome (but will need own occupation and to find own work locally).
Plenty of free time for other pursuits (eg studies, freelance work etc).
Friendly dogs welcome (regrettably, no room for a horse).
***The cottage and yard are about a quarter of a mile from the road, so own transport is essential***
- Earliest start date 2nd March 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Sole Charge
- Yard disciplines/Activities Family Yard
- Riding No riding required
- Required Skills Bandage, Equine First Aid, Muck Out, Sole charge
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with your partner
- Days per week TBC
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide Negotiable plus accommodation
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No