* 5 day week *Opportunity to hunt and have dressage/ jumping lessons *Live-out position
I am sad to say to that after 2 1/2 years Fred is leaving.
So I am looking for a new full time groom to be part of my team, a small yard of event horses currently up to international 4 star level and hunt horses. Opportunity to groom at International events, hunt and have dressage and jumping lessons from me. The right person must be hard working, have high standards, trustworthy, honest and have previous experience working on a yard, to have an HGV licence is a bonus but not a must, opportunity to gain HGV license. Duties include general yard work , hacking and galloping event and hunt horses. Its a small yard of 6 lovely quality horses with a well kept, smart yard to work in and a friendly team. Hours are 8am – 5pm, Tuesday to Saturday, when grooming at a competition days off do change.
Previous experience working on a yard.
Opportunity to hunt and have dressage/ jumping lessons
- Earliest start date 9th March 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Eventing, Family Yard, Hunting
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Trim
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided None
- Days per week 5
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide To be discussed depending on experience
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No
- Image Gallery