*Potentially 5 day week *Live Out
My second groom is leaving for career change and an opportunity exists for a full-time groom at our small private non livery yard near Stratford on Avon, Warwickshire. 40 hour week.
Applicant will be required to work two weekends in four.
The job entails mucking out to a high standard, other general yard duties. Handling big horses and young horses. Must be a reliable team member. Some riding is available (hacking).
Good rates of pay according to experience. Please email with your details and relevant experience. Sorry, no room for own horse.
- Earliest start date 16th March 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Showing, Showjumping
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Exercise/Hack Out, Muck Out
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided None
- Days per week 5
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide Min £9 per hour, more dependent on age and experience
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? Yes