*5 Day week *Own horse welcomed & dog considered* Training facilities on-site including xc course, derby arena, 3 outdoor schools and indoor arena. *Top class facilities which are hired or used to run competitions. (BSJA and ODEs).*Accommodation available
Looking for a top-level experienced groom who can help manage a small but competitive yard. We are a family-run setup, breeding and producing competition horses. Usual yard duties with plenty of opportunities to groom at international shows. We are mainly an eventing/dressage yard but also compete in show jumping regularly.
We are looking for a groom with experience in top-level eventing/dressage yards who can help manage the day-to-day care of our horses. We believe our horses’ care has a massive impact on their performance, which largely rests with our grooms.
5 day week. Opportunity to bring own horse with fantastic training facilities on site including xc course, derby arena, 3 outdoor schools and indoor arena. We regularly run events on-site including BSJA and ODEs so applicants may sometimes to be required to help with these.
Must have previous experience at a top-level eventing/dressage yard.
Must have a good work ethic and a solid base of knowledge.
Soon to have new accommodation on site available, for now nearby accommodation available.
Fantastic team that works together and is keen to learn
Opportunity for own horse and use of facilities
Opportunity to play massive role in producing top level competition horses
- Earliest start date 8th June 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Head Person, Home Groom, Competition Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Dressage, Eventing
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Trim
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 5
- Salary currency Dependent on experience
- Salary guide Starting at national minimum wage for minimum experience levels
- Salary Period Hourly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Yes
- Smoking allowed? No