*Lovely location *Flexible hours *Competitive rates *Dog welcome *Own horse considered
We are a private family yard looking for an experienced, reliable and competent groom who can provide around 15 hours a week (flexible).
The job consists of taking care of 2 horses and a pony. The job would involve general yard duties, turnout, knowledge of equine first aid; exercising/hacking and schooling; working with children and bringing on their riding skills.
Looking for an experienced individual with a great work ethic and who is happy to work in a family environment.
Previous experience is essential
Flexible Hours, friendly family work environment, working with children, dogs welcome
- Earliest start date 5th April 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider, Home Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Family Yard, Hunting, Pony Club Activities
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided None
- Days per week 5
- Salary currency GBP
- Salary guide Competitive; based on experience
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? Yes