****Role to start as soon as lockdown is over****
⚡️We are a busy professional eventing & jumping yard. 14-18 boxes, with a mixture of competing horses up to 4*/1.30, liveries, rehabilitation & spa services, competition/schooling liveries and young horses being produced at any time.
⚡️We are looking for a positive enthusiastic Apprentice/Junior/Trainee Groom to join the existing team. Own horse welcome, with lots of training & travel to shows available plus some exercise riding at home. Some travelling & show grooming with international horses too.
⚡️Superb indoor American barn yard with amazing facilities including indoor, outdoor, spa and gallops.
- Earliest start date 1st May 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Apprentice, Trainee, Groom, Groom/Rider, Work Rider, Part of a Team, Home Groom, Competition Groom
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Competitions, Eventing, Livery, Rehabilitation, Showjumping
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Bandage, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Muck Out
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided None
- Days per week 5
- Salary currency GBP
- Salary guide NMW - £18,785 negotiable
- Salary Period Annually
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? Yes
- Smoking allowed? No
- Image Gallery
- Other Information