*Partner and pets welcomed *Own horse considered *Salary IRO £19k+ neg. accommodation
Experienced head groom required for a private yard with 5/6 hunters. You must have prior experience as a Hunt Groom and be a capable rider as you will get to go hunting with the family (and if you were able, you would be required to do some walk and trot work with point to pointers (4/5))
You will have PT help each morning on the yard so enough time to do everything to a good standard and in a relaxed environment!
Ideally, you will be able to drive a 7.5t lorry or at least be willing to gain a license.
The yard is charming coach yard with a 2 bedroom flat above the stables. Small garden and parking space.
Please contact Caroline on 0203 006 5730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Earliest start date 1st June 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom
- Postcode/postcode region (if live out)
- Yard disciplines/Activities Hunting
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, School, Supervisory Skills, Trim, Work Rider
- Non-equine skills required Administration
- Accommodation provided Single, Shared with your partner
- Salary currency GB Pounds
- Salary guide IRO 19,000+ negotiation per annum
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No