*Family welcomed *Well behaved dog welcome * Package £22,000 + paid council tax, enhanced pension contribution + free gym membership) *Brand new accommodation just built!
PLEASE NOTE, FOR THIS VACANCY, WE WILL ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM JOB SEEKERS WITH A CURRENT CV ATTACHED TO AN UPDATED JOB SEEKER PROFILE
Wonderful sole charge opportunity for an experienced Groom/Rider to work with a friendly and busy family and their two hunters and three ponies on their family estate in Cheshire.
All usual duties to a high standard eg: General husbandry, exercising/schooling. You must be able to clip and plait and turn out well. Administer first aid and liaise with vets as required.
Ideally, you will have a license to drive a 7.5t lorry
As a Rider, you will need to be confident and experienced cross country with the ability to tackle jumps when either exercising or attending hunts.
Current Groom who highly recommends and is retiring so a full handover to a motivated, passionate and enthusiastic individual is required to ensure continuity for the family and their beloved horses.
Of course, you will need to be good with children, ideally have worked within a private household setting previously and therefore understand the need to work flexibly at weekends and undertake some unsocial hours.
*Full job description available to suitable candidates
Please contact Caroline 0203 006 5730 or email Caroline@carolinecarterrecruitment.com
- Earliest start date 13th September 2021
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Head Person, Manager, Home Groom, Competition Groom, Person Friday
- Yard disciplines/Activities Competitions, Dressage, Eventing, Family Yard, Hunting, Pony Club Activities, Showing, Showjumping
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Trim, Work with children
- Non-equine skills required Administration, Other - see job description
- Accommodation provided Shared with your partner
- Days per week 5/5.5 or 6 neg
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide £22,000 + council tax, generous pension contribution, free gym membership
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car, 7.5t
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No