| * Salary starting at £30,000K negotiable upwards plus accommodation depending on experience *Own horse and pets welcomed *Partner welcomed
No 1 Experienced Show Jumping Competition Groom required for a vacancy with a very ambitious & competitive family. Good references ESSENTIAL & confidentiality assured.
You should be currently working as a Competition Groom on a Show Jumping yard or have done so within the last 2 years. You should be willing to travel home and abroad and experienced driving a 26t+ lorries transporting horses to training and shows.
18 quality jumping horses on the main yard and homebred/ other young stock destined for a career in SJ/jumping all kept in top accommodation to the highest standards.
Start date negotiable.
Please call Caroline & the Team on 0203 006 5730 or email Caroline @carolinecarterrecruitment.com
- Earliest start date 10th August 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Part of a Team, Competition Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Family Yard, Showjumping
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Bandage, Broodmares, Clip, Equine First Aid, Long Rein, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Trim, Work with children, Young Stock Handler
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single, Shared with your partner
- Days per week Depending on competition schedule but time off outside main competitions generous.
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide Salary starting at £30,000K ++ negotiable upwards plus accommodation
- Salary Period Annually
- Must Drive Car, Class 2 HGV, Class 1 HGV
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? Yes
- Smoking allowed? Yes