| * Salary starting £30,000K totally negotiable upwards plus accommodation depending on experience *Own horse and pets welcomed
No 1 Experienced Show Jumping Competition Groom required for a vacancy with a very ambitious & competitive family. Must be an experienced show groom in the UK and abroad – must have a proven record.Good references ESSENTIAL & confidentiality assured.
You should be willing to regularly travel home and abroad and experienced driving 26t+ lorries transporting horses to training and shows.
You don’t need to be a great rider but happy to hack out would be a benefit as would ability to lunge – even better if you are a good rider!
18 quality jumping horses and homebred/ other young stock destined for a career in SJ/jumping all kept in top accommodation to the highest standards.
Pets and horse welcome BUT there will not be much chance for someone to work their own horse as you will be away quite a lot! You could take a dog with you so long as it is well behaved
Great team environment with a young, energetic.motivated and progressive team.
Lots of foreign travel, originally in Europe but possibly also America in the next 12 – 18 months
Top class facilities to work in with brand new indoor arena and stabling so not too much getting wet in the winter and lovely heated kitchen etc 🙂
Fairly flexible on number of days worked, can work around anything between 5 and 6 but obviously will be straight through when away at shows
Please call Caroline & the Team on 0203 006 5730 or email Caroline @carolinecarterrecruitment.com
- Earliest start date 10th December 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Part of a Team, Competition Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Family Yard, Showjumping
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Trim, Work with children, Young Stock Handler
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee, Single
- Days per week Depending on competition schedule but time off outside main competitions generous.
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide Salary starting at £30,000K ++ negotiable upwards plus accommodation
- Salary Period Annually
- Must Drive Car, Class 2 HGV, Class 1 HGV
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? Yes
- Smoking allowed? Yes