Full time groom at a dressage yard in Suffolk.
Professional Yard with high standards, candidates must be confident in handling large competition fit dressage horses with a good knowledge horse care.
All normal yard duties daily.
Some riding possible, depending on experience.
Some training will be provided if needed.
CV required showing all past experience working with horses.
Must have good common sense and a feeling for horses
Possible for the right candidate
- Earliest start date 8th June 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Dressage
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Bandage, Muck Out
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee
- Days per week 5.5
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide Meets National Minimum wage, depending on experience
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No