We are looking for a 2nd groom to work alongside the Stud Groom at the Hunt. The successful applicant must have high standards of turnout, be capable of riding fit hunters and enjoy working as part of a busy team.
Experience of working on a hunting yard is preferred but not essential.
Must be able to deal with all usual yard work, and be a competent rider.
Recently redecorated on-site accommodation is provided. This is a two bedroom bungalow.Council tax and heating bills are included.
The opportunity for some hunting.
- Earliest start date 20th July 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Hunting
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Exercise/Hack Out, Muck Out, Plait
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee
- Days per week 6 days
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide NMW+ depending on experience. Accomodation and bills paid for.
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No