*Chance to take HGV test *Wage totally negotiable commensurate with experience plus accommodation. (Utility bills included/ pension scheme and paid holidays) *AUG/SEPT. Start
Small family event yard is looking for a Competition Groom/Exercise Rider to work alongside a young event rider that will be competing at CCI-L3* level.#
You should be able to work harmoniously alongside a Team when at home but also be able to step up to attend all the major events and training sessions both in the UK and abroad and be totally capable of sole charge. An HGV license would be a massive bonus or at least willingness to gain this to drive an 18t truck. A 3.5t truck is also available for shorter trips/less horses.
This employer has groomed herself, so prides herself on treating the Grooms fairly and with longevity in mind! Please note, she needs to be able to focus on her job at events so no one without previous relevant eventing experience will be considered for this one.
The yard is home to 9 horses ranging from 5 years old to 3* It is a fantastic purpose-built yard and facilities and nice horses all making it an extremely pleasant environment to work in.
Accommodation is within the top 2 floors of a spacious 5 bedroomed house which may be shared with the home Groom or sole occupancy (currently sole occupancy) The ground floor is used as offices and are totally self-contained.
Wage totally negotiable commensurate with experience plus accommodation. (Utility bills included/ pension scheme and paid holidays).
Please call Caroline & her team on 0203 006 5730 or email email@example.com
- Earliest start date 10th August 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Head Person, Competition Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Eventing
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Broodmares, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Trim
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee, Single
- Days per week 5
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide Wage totally negotiable commensurate with experience plus accommodation. (Utility bills included/ pension scheme and paid holidays).
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car, 3.5t
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No