|* £450 gross (plus accommodation and bills foc) *Fabulous career opportunity *Dog welcomed *Partner considered.*Start date mid to late August *Riding optional
Experienced, capable Yard Manager/riding optional) required for an event /pre-training yard working with an accomplished 3-star level eventer and his young team.
This Yard also specialises in the breaking and preparing of thoroughbreds for Flat and National Hunt race training and rehabilitation with the Rider/employer being well connected in these worlds and very well respected for their horsemanship. You will learn a lot in this environment as well as have the opportunity to fulfil your potential and be recognised for this!
The Rider competes home and abroad but this is done in a ‘manageable’ way at carefully selected events and you may or may not go to events depending on circumstances ‘at home’ which will be your domain.
As an experienced Yard Manager, you will be able to maintain a professional relationship with the team at all times, communicate & engage with visiting owners and riders and be able to keep the wheels turning in this busy but stimulating environment.
Situated in beautiful Gloucestershire countryside and surrounded by quiet lanes yet there are superb transport links to all areas of the UK. A quiet but easily accessible location. Ideally located for major equestrian facilities and events. Very good facilities
60m x 35m All-weather arena/5 horse walker/Hot water wash/full set of show jumps etc
Please apply directly, call Caroline and her Team on 0203 006 5730 or email email@example.com
- Earliest start date 17th August 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Head Person, Manager, Home Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Competitions, Eventing, Pre-Training, Racing Flat, Rehabilitation
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Lunging, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Supervisory Skills, Trim, Young Stock Handler
- Non-equine skills required Other - see job description
- Accommodation provided Single, Shared with your partner
- Days per week 5.5
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide £450 gross plus foc accommodation/no bills
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? Yes