We are looking for a professional, motivated, efficient and capable rider/groom. All general yard duties required to a very high standard of care. Cheerful, experienced and capable of handling youngstock and stallions. The applicant needs to be experienced and a competent, quiet rider to exercise and hack out the horses and to assist in producing for sale our quality homebred young Spanish PRE dressage horses. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fabulous yard and would be ideal for someone who is interested in rehabilitation of competition horses. Must be able to maintain yard to a high standard with initiative and motivation and work as a team.
Experience in handling youngsters and stallions.
Sole use of 2 bedroom mobile home in excellent condition, shower room, open plan kitchen with lounge and veranda.
Fabulous facilities, opportunity to learn through the various clinics we run.
- Earliest start date 26th September 2021
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider, Rider/Groom, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Competition Groom, Working Couple
- Yard disciplines/Activities Classical, Dressage, Rehabilitation
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Muck Out, Plait, Ride, Rider/Trainer, Sales Preparation, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Stallion Handling, Veterinary Experience
- Non-equine skills required Pet Care/Sitting
- Accommodation provided Single, Shared with your partner
- Days per week 5.5
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide NMW
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Car, 3.5t
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? Yes