* Negotiable depending on experience but very competitive*Shared accommodation on site(would consider live-out)
Experienced stud hand required to work with the rest of the team. This would be during yearling prep initially and then general stud duties after the sales season and is a year-round position, not seasonal.
A team approach to typical stud work with associated stud hours ie: sometimes quiet and other times round the clock eg: foaling season.
Tractor/lorry driving is welcomed but not essential
Mares and foals/young stock/ racehorses all kept and some sales prep required etc. TB experience essential and ideally gained on a thoroughbred stud.
Please call Caroline and the Team on 0203 006 5730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note call Caroline & the Team will be ‘screening’ suitable applicants between 9-2pm . Pls could call us during those times on 0203 006 573. Please make sure your job seeker profile is up to date and that you have a current CV attached. We look forward to speaking with you then about this super opportunity 🙂 C x
- Earliest start date 20th August 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Part of a Team, Stud Hand
- Yard disciplines/Activities Racing Flat, Stud
- Riding No riding required
- Required Skills Broodmares, Equine First Aid, Foaling/Foal Watch, Muck Out, Sales Preparation, Young Stock Handler
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single, Shared with your partner
- Days per week 6
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide Negotiable and competitive depending on exprience+accommodation
- Salary Period Annually
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? Yes