Yard Manager required to lead our small but professional team.
13 box livery yard containing a mix of private competition horses, young horses for sale and client liveries.
Must be owner/client friendly and work to a high standard with experience of running a yard.
All normal yard duties including riding and producing young horses, able to support liveries with teaching would be a bonus.
Experienced handling fit competition jump horses, producing young horses and managing some more elderly residents.
Strong organisation skills and can do attitude.
Monthly salary, holiday.
- Earliest start date 15th August 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Head Person
- Yard disciplines/Activities Competitions, Eventing, Livery, Riding Club, Showjumping
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Rider/Trainer, Sales Preparation, School, Sole charge, Supervisory Skills, Teach, Trim, Young Stock Rider
- Non-equine skills required Supervisory Skills
- Accommodation provided None
- Days per week 5
- Salary currency GBP
- Salary guide Dependant on experience
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Possibly