Full time role in a mixed yard. Livery, Riding school, Breeding, and international Show Jumpers. Help run unaffiliated shows.
A keen person.
2 bedroom bungalow shared with yard manager, very clean and tidy, fully heated. Internet etc.
friendly yard, training towards BHS exams or competitions.
- Earliest start date 27th July 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Apprentice, Trainee, Groom, Groom/Rider, Riding Instructor
- Yard disciplines/Activities Competitions, Livery, Pony Club Activities, Riding School, Showjumping
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Clip, Lunging, Muck Out, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Teach, Trim, Work with children, Young Stock Handler
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee
- Days per week 5 or 5 1/2
- Salary currency NMW
- Salary guide NMW
- Salary Period Hourly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? Yes
- Smoking allowed? No