We are looking for someone to work with stallions, broodmares and youngstock, duties will include general stable work, handling young stock, assisting with teasing and covering as well as assisting with the vet, sales preparation of youngstock, breaking in long reining and producing young horses as well as exercising hunters, handling mares and foals.
Tractor driving experience would be an asset, and general maintenance, fencing and keeping things tidy.
Plenty of enthusiasm for working outdoors, with horses!!
Two bed fully furnished and equipped flat
Working in a small team and being involved with everything
- Earliest start date 27th July 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Rider/Groom, Part of a Team, Stud Groom, Stud Hand
- Yard disciplines/Activities Stud
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Broodmares, Exercise/Hack Out, Muck Out, Sales Preparation, Young Stock Handler
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 6
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide NMW + negotiable depending on age & experience
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No