|*Package totally negotiable (currently IRO £25K+) for someone with desired skills, experience & qualifications * Very nice single accommodation * 5-day week *HGV essential (26t lorry) & must have experience of showjumping and driving a lorry in Europe
Lovely, long term job position suited to an experienced and competent person on a family yard with top competition standards for a husband and wife combination used to competing at the highest levels.
This family-run show jumping yard needs someone who ideally could exercise ride and is happy to work alongside other full and part-time staff in caring for 14 stable kept horses – a mix of show jumpers and children’s ponies. All usual duties.
Two children in the family so must be a child, friendly person. Friendly and fun family.
Please call Caroline and the Team on 0203 006 5730/07747 686118 or email email@example.com
- Earliest start date 1st June 2021
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Head Person, Manager, Home Groom, Competition Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Family Yard, Showjumping
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Trim, Work with children, Young Stock Handler
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 5 (some flexibility to weekend working/competitions)
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide Negotiable from IRO £25K
- Salary Period Annually
- Must Drive Car, Class 2 HGV, Class 1 HGV
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? No, Possibly
- Smoking allowed? No