|*Package totally negotiable for someone with desired skills, experience & qualifications * Various very nice accommodation *HGV essential (26t lorry) & experience of driving in Europe
Lovely, long term job position suited to an experienced and competent person on a family yard with top competition standards for a husband and wife combination used to competing at the highest levels.
This family-run show jumping yard needs someone who ideally could exercise ride and is happy to work alongside other full and part-time staff in caring for 14 stable kept horses – a mix of show jumpers and children’s ponies. All usual duties.
Two children in the family so must be a child, friendly person. Friendly and fun family.
Please call Caroline and the Team on 0203 006 5730/07747 686118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Earliest start date 30th September 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Head Person, Manager, Home Groom, Competition Groom, Working Couple
- Yard disciplines/Activities Family Yard, Showjumping
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Trim, Work with children, Young Stock Handler
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single, Shared with your partner
- Days per week 5 (some flexibility to weekend working/competitions)
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide £400/£450pw + accomm. negotiable (depending on experience and HGV qualifications)
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car, Class 1 HGV
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? No