|*Package totally negotiable for someone with desired skills, experience & qualifications * Well appointed house available for couples
Lovely, long term job for a single person or a working couple. Position (s) suited to experienced and competent person(s) for a position on a family yard with top competition standards and where they are used to competing at the highest levels.
This family-run show jumping yard in Warwickshire needs an experienced Groom(s)/Exercise Rider(s) to work alongside other full and part-time staff in caring for 14 stable kept horses – a mix of show jumpers and children’s ponies. All usual duties.
Youngstock and retired horses also kept in the field so will need to be used to handling young stock.
Two children in the family so must be a child, friendly person. Friendly and fun family.
The role includes some all usual yard work home but away at shows too to professional standards. HGV license ideal.
Team player essential. Some weekends so flexibility required.
On-site accommodation provided (not shared, could be a house for a couple or a flat).
Please call Caroline and the Team on 0203 006 5730/07747 686118 or email email@example.com
- Earliest start date 31st August 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Head Person, Manager, Home Groom, Competition Groom, Working Couple
- Yard disciplines/Activities Family Yard, Showjumping
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Trim, Work with children, Young Stock Handler
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single, Shared with your partner
- Days per week 5 (some flexibility to weekend working/competitions)
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide £400/£450pw + accomm. negotiable (depending on experience and HGV qualifications)
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car, 7.5t, Class 2 HGV, Class 1 HGV
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? No