We’re looking for a part time efficient groom/rider to look after our two hunters (one of which will be shown next season), three dressage horses and three retirees. Mucking out, grooming and riding/lunging in our recently installed 40×20 menage and/or hacking on the Tamar Trails is required daily basis; mostly on a sole-charge basis, if full time.
Full clean driving licence (even better if you have a trailer licence).
live out only
A competitive salary according to experience.
- Earliest start date 10th August 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider
- Yard disciplines/Activities Dressage, Family Yard, Hunting
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided None
- Days per week Part time
- Salary currency GBP
- Salary guide Open to negotiation depending on experience
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No