Part time yard groom required to join existing happy and motivated team. Approx 35 hours per week to include some weekend hours ( possibility of more hours to cover holiday leave). Mornings 7.30-12.30 afternoons 1-5 pm.
General yard duties – feeding/mucking out/rugs/turn out&in for 25 part and full liveries. All straight forward easy to work with pleasure horses with appreciative owners.
No riding required but need to be competent and up to speed working within a team to complete the yard in routine hours. Car driver essential.
Previous experience working on a yard as part of a team. References.
Friendly yard with long term customers, no stress and set hours.
- Earliest start date 28th September 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Livery
- Riding No riding required
- Required Skills Muck Out
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided None
- Days per week Flexible but ideally Monday and Wednesday all day, Thursday pm, Friday all day and Saturday morning.
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide 9.20
- Salary Period Hourly
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No