*up to £20,000 per annum *Live in or out (2 bedroom 2 bathroom self-contained onsite with amazing views.) *All bills excluding food and phone included
We have decided to take on a Deputy Manager position to run alongside our new Yard Manager to assist her and to take charge on days off and holidays.
We are predominantly a dressage yard but also a stud as well, so someone who wants to learn more with us is the perfect candidate.
Our horses welfare is of the upmost importance, so a keen eye for detail is necessary to keep our horses in the amazing condition they are.
We would prefer live out but live in is also easily a possibility.
A candidate with a positive can do attitude is a must. Someone who is going to go the extra mile when needed. Someone who has dealt with sport horses. Previous stallion handling is a bonus but by no means expected and we are more than happy to train someone to how we like things. Plaiting for competitions is also a bonus. Working as part of a team and being able to take over when the Yard Manager is away, so the yard runs as smoothly as possible. Also the possibility of coming to shows with us if wanted and capable,
2 bedroom 2 bathroom self contained flat that has a shared living room and kitchen. onsite with amazing Views and we pay all your household bills excluding food and phone. This is all included in our package.
Accommodation and associated costs included, enrolment onto state pension scheme, 28 days paid holiday
- Earliest start date 31st August 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom, Wales, Scotland, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Europe, The EU
- Position/s available Groom, Assistant Head Person, Home Groom, Competition Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Competitions, Dressage, Stud
- Riding No riding required
- Required Skills Bandage, Broodmares, Equine First Aid, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Sole charge, Stallion Handling, Supervisory Skills, Teach, Young Stock Handler
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee
- Days per week 5.5
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide up to £20,000 per annum
- Salary Period Annually
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? Yes