*Dog and own horse considered *Fabulous location and facilities *Opportunity to gain HGV license.
We are looking for a hard working, enthusiastic groom to join our fun and successful team. The right applicant will be required to carry out all daily tasks involved with our horses – ranging from foals to 4*. The role will involve keeping the yard clean and tidy, turning out horses to a high standard, grooming at training/ competition outings, as well as hacking and fitness work. There is the opportunity to gain HGV license.
Applicants much be confident dealing with big, fit horses and must be able to ride to a good standard.
Experience with young horses would be desired but not essential.
Full driving licence and car is needed for this job.
- Earliest start date 1st September 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Apprentice, Groom, Groom/Rider
- Yard disciplines/Activities Competitions, Eventing
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Trim, Young Stock Handler
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided None
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide Dependant of experience
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? No