*Salary dependant on experience circa £30,000+ *Accommodation available *Pets a possibility
Private 250 acre estate in Surrey looking for an additional member of the equine team.
14 horses with 4 grooms.
Private family home with 2 riders competing at CS1/2* events currently in the UK and Europe.
Amazing facilities and plenty of opportunity to travel with the family for the right person.
Looking for highly experienced groom ideally with a SJ background and HGV license.
Working 6 days a week with day off flexible.
All usual duties from exercising the horses to mucking out and everything inbetween.
Live in possible in shared cottage with 1 other groom.
- Earliest start date 6th September 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider, Head Person, Home Groom, Competition Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Showjumping
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Stallion Handling
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee
- Days per week 6
- Salary currency GBP
- Salary guide Dependant on experience circa £30,000+
- Salary Period Annually
- Must Drive Class 1 HGV
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? No