We are recruiting for the coming season and are looking for confident and experienced riders. Prior experience of riding racehorses is not needed, but horsemanship, high standards and good attention to detail is essential. The job will involve riding 3—4 horses a day as well as normal stable duties and at times, going racing. Ridgeway Racing has excellent facilities and is a successful, well run and professional yard. Our small team, a number of whom are from an eventing background, are friendly and hard working. There are good career progression and training opportunities.
Good rider, ideally suited to riders with a competitive background in eventing or show jumping. High standards of horsemanship and a professional outlook.
Accommodation available in a shared house.
For candidates meeting these criteria, £430 per week plus paid overtime, pension and a quarterly bonus based on winnings.
- Earliest start date 14th September 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider/Groom, Rider, Work Rider, Part of a Team
- Yard disciplines/Activities Racing Flat, Racing NH
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Exercise/Hack Out, Ride, School, Work Rider
- Non-equine skills required Other - see job description
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee, Single
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide 430
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Not Applicable
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? Yes