Team Heritage Equestrian are looking for an additional Home Groom / Yard Manager to work alongside our existing team withing our busy yard.
Immediate Start Available for the right candidate, and also accommodation is available/included if required.
We are looking for someone to work alongside the existing team looking after 18 Showjumping horses. Its a very busy yard with always plenty to do, so would suit ambitious and hard working individuals.
This is a wonderful opportunity to work with current international standard staff and a successful showjumping team. (No Liveries)
Groom wanted to work alongside the existing team on a vibrant, purpose built yard.
The successful candidate should be able to:
– Work alongside the existing team on a day to day basis
– Have good communication skills liaising with staff, owners, vets, farriers, clients, etc.
– Have knowledge of the care and welfare of horses, and a basic veterinary knowledge would be of benefit.
– Be competent to develop in to taking take sole charge when necessary in the future.
– Be diligent and prepared to work hard and to carry out a variety of tasks
– An eye for detail and work to industry standards and speed
– Ability to think on their feet and to be flexible
– All normal yard duties on day to day basis
Good wage for right candidate relevant to experience. Position is 6 days a week.
Accommodation is available on site if required and can be included in the remuneration package
Working with a high level International Showjumping Team
- Earliest start date 4th September 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Part of a Team, Manager, Home Groom, Competition Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Showjumping
- Riding No riding required
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee
- Days per week 6
- Salary currency GBP
- Salary guide Negotiable
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? No