*Salary IRO £360 to £450 + accomm (Neg.) *Pets and own horse considered
Exciting and fun professional yard set up at the end of 2019 and having much success, is now searching for a new person to work alongside a motivated and successful team including a well-known, experienced 4* eventer with a string of notable successes under their belt.
The fun, work hard/play hard yard requires an enthusiastic and capable individual to join this vibrant and ambitious new business. You must be a competent rider along with the practical skills to help in the day to day riding at and running of a large yard specialising in pre-training, rehabilitation, eventing and sales. All usual duties required, to a high standard – this is an organisation going places!
The business currently, is almost fully staffed with full and part-time members who look after and compete a variety of young and mature thoroughbreds/sports horses. This opportunity includes travel to shows, plenty of riding including some lessons at home with training and support for the successful applicant.
Please contact Caroline & The Team on 0203 006 5730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Earliest start date 23rd November 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider, Part of a Team, Home Groom, Competition Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Competitions, Eventing, Pre-Training, Sales
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Sales Preparation, Show Turnout, Trim, Work Rider, Young Stock Handler
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee
- Days per week 5.5
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide Salary IRO £360 to £450 gross PW Negotiable
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? Yes