Assistant Yard manager required for Pre Training yard in Newmarket, Suffolk.
Must be capable of lunging, long reining, pulling manes, clipping, bandaging, Good veterinary knowledge and attention to detail important. Must be polite, well mannered and reliable!
Riding thoroughbreds in Pre Training and or being able to drive a horsebox an advantage. Good wages and excellent working environment. Must be capable of working in a team. Start 1st October.
Please apply in confidence
Must have had experience with racehorses.
Can help source accommodation if required.
- Earliest start date 1st October 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Assistant Head Person
- Yard disciplines/Activities Pre-Training, Racing Flat
- Riding Applicants must ride, Optional riding
- Required Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Long Rein, Lunging, Management Skills, Pull Mane/Tail, Sales Preparation, Trim
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided None
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide Competitive
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Car, 3.5t
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? Yes