Based on a private family yard on the Warwickshire/Cotswolds border, we are looking for an experienced freelance Groom to drive a 7.5T lorry to shows with a young female rider who competes around the UK. Winter months quieter, but Spring and Summer much busier during school holidays.
You will be required to stay overnight on occasions with the rider and to undertake light grooming duties for the ponies.
Must have a 7.5T lorry licence.
Flexibility is a must.
7.5T Lorry Licence
- Earliest start date 19th September 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Home Groom, Competition Groom, Nanny
- Yard disciplines/Activities Family Yard, Showjumping
- Riding No riding required
- Required Skills Supervisory Skills, Work with children
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided None
- Salary currency TBC
- Salary guide TBC
- Salary Period Hourly
- Must Drive 7.5t
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No