We are looking for someone with experience in riding fit competition horses to a high standard on the flat and over poles. We would love someone willing and wants to work as a team to enjoy a fun enthusiastic yard but also be professional. It would be to work 6 days a week. We have a yard of a round 20 horses, ranging from young and inexperienced to high class Grand Prix level horses. There is also the chance to travel to shows.
Also with the ability to Clip, turnout and yard duties to a high standard.
References will be required.
Shared accommodation with one other member of staff.
- Earliest start date 1st October 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider/Groom, Rider, Work Rider, Home Groom, Competition Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Competitions, Family Yard, Showjumping
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Trim, Work Rider
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee
- Days per week 6
- Salary currency depends on experience
- Salary guide 1500 Negotiable depending on experience
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? Yes