We are looking for someone to cover maternity leave over the next 5 months (possibility of extending employment).
The job will involve riding fit competition horses ranging from young horses to Grand prix level, flat work and over poles.
All yard and stable duties including clipping etc..
Good communication skills with sponsors and owners.
We are looking for someone who is reliable, organised and hardworking and has experience at the level required for this position.
References will be required.
Shared accommodation with one other member of staff.
- Earliest start date 1st December 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider/Groom, Rider, Work Rider, Part of a Team, Home Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Competitions, Family Yard, Showjumping
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Trim, Work Rider
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee
- Days per week 6
- Salary currency Pounds
- Salary guide up to 2000/month depending on experience
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? Yes