*We currently have a position available as we have had a post-Covid boom*
*Yard groom* With option to train*
We currently have a opportunity for a yard groom to join our current expanding team. Training given in all aspects to set you up in the equestrian industry. Own horse welcome. You will be involved in the daily running of the yard along side a supervisor and current team members. There will be all the usual yard work, including mucking out, turning out and tacking up. You will receive all necessary training whether its BHS or NVQ depending on your choice of career pathway.. You need to have some experience handling horses and basic equestrian common sense.
We are a BHS approved riding school, livery yard and “Where to train” centre. We have excellent expanding facilities set within 550 acres of beautiful off road hacking.
- Cheerful hardworking team player
- Willing to learn
- Passion for horses
- Attention to detail
On site studio flat or shared accommodation may be available but no pets.
Excellent Working Conditions. Professional, fun environment. Top class expanding facilities. Variation in Role. On-going training for BHS exams or NVQ. Exam fees paid. 5 day week. Own horse with use of facilities welcome. In house clinics covering all disciplines.
- Earliest start date 27th May 2021
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Groom/Rider, Part of a Team, Riding Instructor
- Yard disciplines/Activities Family Yard, Livery, Pony Club Activities, Riding Club, Riding for the Disabled (RDA), Rehabilitation, Riding School
- Riding Applicants must ride, Optional riding
- Required Skills Muck Out
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee, Single
- Days per week 5
- Salary currency NMW
- Salary guide NMW
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? Yes
- Smoking allowed? No