*Option to train * Beautiful off-road riding *Accommodation available *5 Day week *Horse welcomed *FUN!
Looking for experienced and reliable Grooms to join our busy and expanding yard with the option to train . You must be highly motivated and willing to work as part of a team. A teaching and care qualification to minimum of BHS Level 2 is preferred but not essential as on site training can be provided. We are a large BHS approved riding school, livery yard and “Where to Train” centre. We have excellent facilities set in 550 acres of beautiful off-road riding with opportunity to further train and develop . In order to apply for this role you must be confident in handling all types of horses, grooming, tacking up, leading in lessons, mucking out and all aspects of yard work; everyone mucks in and helps each other out. You must be able to ride in a confident and sympathetic way and enjoy teaching children and adults of all abilities in groups and 1:1.
Enthusiasm Reliability Conscientious
On site accommodation may be available but no pets.
Excellent Working Conditions Professional, fun environment Top class facilities Variation in Role On-going training for BHS exams
- Earliest start date 5th October 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Groom/Rider, Part of a Team, Riding Instructor
- Yard disciplines/Activities Family Yard, Livery, Pony Club Activities, Riding Club, Riding for the Disabled (RDA), Riding School
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Muck Out
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee, Single
- Days per week 5
- Salary currency NMW
- Salary guide NMW
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? Yes
- Smoking allowed? No