Location: Wisbech, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom.
Hours: Monday to Friday, typically 08.30 to 17.00 hrs. although some flexibility with this requirement is possible for the right candidate.
Salary: Competitive and negotiable depending on the experience and quality of the right candidate.
An opportunity to be a Personal Assistant to the Director of a company providing financial advice and other Wealth Management Services to high net worth individuals, businesses, charities and trusts. You will also be required to assist in the day to day management of a number of horses stabled in a private competitive dressage yard.
Knowledge, skills and experience: –
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal English.
- You will be numerate.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Friendly, professional and flexible attitude.
- Ability to write client correspondence to a high grammatical standard.
- Competent working knowledge of Microsoft Word.
- A high degree of comfort and ability in the use of IT in general.
- A driving licence.
- A level of personal fitness and general health up to the physical demands required by the daily management of 8 horses and their facilities.
- Your own, reliable transport.
- A liking for or at very least a tolerance of dogs.
Responsibilities may include:
- Responding to client enquiries and supporting the Director in delivering a high standard of client service.
- Writing grammatically correct and properly constructed client correspondence.
- Responding efficiently and professionally to incoming calls, emails and correspondence from clients and business partners.
- Prioritising and organising your own workload and that of the Director when required.
- Providing effective resolution to incoming queries.
- Making outbound calls to organise meetings.
- Updating CRM data.
- Analysis of data and preparation of financial reports & meeting data packs and materials.
- Submitting and following-up data access request made to other UK regulated financial services firms as required for client Wealth Management work.
- Ad-hoc office and administrative duties i.e. organising events, dealing with post, shredding confidential waste etc.
- Duties connected to meeting Data Protection and other compliance obligations.
- Mucking out and bedding down up to 8 horses per day.
- Renewal of water, feeds and hay nets etcetera.
- Maintenance of the cleanliness and appearance of the stables and other areas of the equine facilities as required.
- Daily turning out to and collection from grazing.
- General supervision and action as necessary to protect the health and security of the horses
- Earliest start date 9th November 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Home Groom, Admin/Office-based
- Yard disciplines/Activities Dressage, Family Yard
- Riding No riding required
- Required Skills Equine First Aid, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail
- Non-equine skills required Administration, Computer Skills, Other - see job description, Sec/PA
- Accommodation provided None
- Days per week 5
- Salary currency Fair and legal wage according to age & experience
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? No