Vacancy for capable, professional groom to help care for small group of competition horses and youngsters. Usual daily care of the horses plus grooming at competitions and some riding (mostly hacking) experience keeping horses to a very high standard essential. Candidate must be confident working alone and we are ideally looking for a working couple, groom and gardener/handyman/ decorator or similar. More details of job on application. Importantly i am looking for someone who loves horses and cares about their welfare.
Experience and references within the industry essential. High standards and professional attitude.
More details on application.
Lovely horses and clients, first class facilities, permanent full time position, good pay, pension and holiday.
- Earliest start date 2nd November 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Groom/Rider, Rider/Groom, Sole Charge, Head Person, Home Groom, Competition Groom, Working Couple
- Yard disciplines/Activities Dressage, Eventing
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Trim, Young Stock Handler
- Non-equine skills required Gardener, Management Skills, Pet Care/Sitting, Handyman, Groundsman
- Accommodation provided Shared with your partner, In employers home
- Days per week 5
- Salary currency POA
- Salary guide POA
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? No