Approx 25 hours a week to include some at the weekend. Reasonably flexible on days. Yard hours are 7.30-12.30 and 1-5 pm so hours can be made up of a mixture of both or full days.
£9.20 per hour gross on the payroll.
General Yard routine: feeding/haying/watering. Mucking out/ bedding down/sweeping. Rugging up/ turning out/ bringing in. Grooming/ bathing/tack cleaning. Other associated jobs ie building sj’s/ stable painting/hand walking. Riding is not required, an ability to lunge is desirable.
Motivated, friendly, efficient person required to work with like minded team. You need to be physically fit but this is not a stressful or complicated job and follows the same routine every day.
Kind owners and generally polite, easy pleasure horses. Based on an attractive, well organized yard.
We are looking for someone up to speed with the above work who ideally has the ability to start immediately. No accommodation and own transport required.
- Earliest start date 28th October 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Livery
- Riding No riding required
- Required Skills Muck Out
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided None
- Days per week By negotiations
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide 9.20 per hour
- Salary Period Hourly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No