Be part of our Team and help us look after our event- and dressage horses.
We are a friendly but professional yard and are looking to find someone who is prepared to work hard, has good social skills and some experience in handling horses.
Every third week end off.
28 days holiday per year
Fair wage package and own horse welcome. Training for NVQ/BHS exams if desired.
Riding not essential
Must have experience in handling horses
Single, clean 2 or 3 bedroom mobile home or shared cottage
Bring your own horse
Get qualifications whilst working
Be part of our team
- Earliest start date 7th November 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Apprentice, Trainee, Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Dressage, Eventing, Livery
- Riding Optional riding, No riding required
- Required Skills Bandage, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Muck Out, Sole charge
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 5/ 5.5
- Salary currency Pounds
- Salary guide In line with Apprebticeshop legal requirement +
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Yes
- Smoking allowed? Yes