Great opportunity to develop your career as a Competition Groom in the exciting world of rehabilitation, pre-training and the 3* Event world if you can drive a 26t lorry!
*IRO £450pw plus accommodation
Accomplished 3-star level eventer, (competes home and abroad), is looking for someone to help the Team when at home but also to drive his lorry and manage competition horses home & abroad when competing.
Ideally, you will have previous experience and an interest in the sport. Professional, fun team and a busy inclusive environment. All duties required and good standard of turnout, horsemanship and competition experience essential.
The very best of facilities in a quiet but accessible location.
Please call Caroline and The Grooms List team on 0203 006 5730 or email email@example.com
- Earliest start date 28th November 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Groom/Rider, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Competition Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Eventing, Pre-Training, Rehabilitation
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Trim, Young Stock Handler
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee, Single
- Days per week 5.5/6
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide Up to £450+accommodation neg.
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car, 7.5t, Class 2 HGV, Class 1 HGV, Category C1, Category C1E, Category C
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? Yes