* IRO £400/£450 (neg & The only bills are gas.) *5 or 5.5 days pw *Pets considered
** Looking for a full time groom to join our team**
Based in Warwickshire, active showjumping competition yard with 7 horses in work ranging from 3yos to 1m40 plus horses. Brand new fully furnished live in position if required.This is an amazing yard with indoor and outdoor ménage, Walker and good turnout.
Ideally you will have ridden to a high standard, You will be required to ride young horses at home and contribute actively to the training plans. You must have HGV Lic. We have a few part time staff who work most mornings to assist with mucking out, the yard is run by Daisy on a full time basis with assistance from the family. We usually have 7 horses in and a breeding stock of 3 broodmares and 12 young horses all undercover but deep littered.
• Must have at least 3 years experience working with competition horses.
• Work well as a team but equally be happy to take sole charge of the yard.
• All normal yard duties (feeding, mucking out, clipping, tacking up etc )
• We are regularly competing, so applicant must be happy to travel.
• HGV is necessary.
Brand new fully furnished Double live in accommodation available.
- Earliest start date 14th November 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Groom/Rider, Sole Charge
- Yard disciplines/Activities Showjumping
- Riding Applicants must ride, Optional riding
- Required Skills Bandage, Broodmares, Clip, Equine First Aid, Lunging, Pull Mane/Tail, Show Turnout, Stallion Handling, Trim
- Non-equine skills required None, Pet Care/Sitting
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 5- 51/2
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide IRO £400- £450pw (negotiable dependant on experience)
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Tractor, Trailer, Class 2 HGV, Not Applicable
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No