|*Chance to put your career as a Dressage Groom ‘on the map’ *Accommodation available
Olympic Dressage Rider Oxfordshire needs a Groom to help care for his/clients dressage horses and help with the day to day alongside a very strong Team.
This is a position which would suit someone with some paid experience with performance horses but is now ready to work alongside the best and get to the top of their game. If you are taking your career as a Groom seriously and enjoy Dressage, this is one not to be missed as this position will in time open many doors and be a great boost to any CV!
Lovely friendly yard with great team.
Please apply directly to Caroline & the Team on 0203 006 5730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Earliest start date 7th December 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Trainee, Groom, Part of a Team, Home Groom, Competition Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Dressage
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Bandage, Equine First Aid, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Trim
- Non-equine skills required Administration
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee
- Days per week 5 or 5.5 neg.
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide Negotiable depending on experience
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? Yes