*Dog welcome *Possibility of horse *£400pw plus nice accommodation * Previous Groom has been with family >10 years *Partner welcomed *5, 5.5 or 6 day week neg.
A friendly family whose Groom has been with them a long time is now looking to find someone for the long term again for a year-round position.
4 horses in work and 2 retired.
Whole family rides (hacks) and father is keen to hunt but being a fairly mature gentleman, his family would like someone ‘to keep him safe and out of trouble on the hunting field’ so you must be able to drive him and horses to the meet and hunt alongside.
Family hack together when they can.
Lovely facilities including a menage, great hacking and very well equipped yard. You must have relevant experience from a similar role.
None smokers only please
Please contact Caroline & The Team on 0203 006 5730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Earliest start date 7th December 2020
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider, Sole Charge, Head Person, Manager, Home Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Family Yard, Hunting
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Trim
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with your partner
- Days per week 5/5.5 or 6 neg.
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide £400pw including accommodation/rates & wifi
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must Drive Car, 7.5t
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? No