We are a small family run showing yard, which due to what’s happening in the world at the moment, we are particularly quiet, but wishing for a busier 2021, fingers crossed.
We have M&M’s, stallions and geldings, which either do flat classes or working hunter classes, to which we have to travel the country as we only compete at the highest level.
All duties are required, from poo picking, to breaking and schooling. Experience in turn out and in the show world would be beneficial. There will be a lot of times at the moment of working on your own, but this is because of the current situation at the moment.
We provide a one bedroom flat, that is separate from the main house, so you can live independently.
This is a small family run yard, to which we would like you to become part of our family and team.
- Earliest start date 10th January 2021
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Rider/Groom, Part of a Team, Sole Charge
- Yard disciplines/Activities Family Yard, Showing
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Back/Break, Clip, Compete, Long Rein, Lunging, Muck Out, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Stallion Handling, Trim
- Non-equine skills required Pet Care/Sitting
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 5.5 days
- Salary currency to be discussed
- Salary guide to be discussed
- Salary Period Weekly
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? Yes