Role will include riding at BE and BS shows you must have a strong competition record ideally or the ability to compete to a high level for someone who has not had the chance due to not having the right horse or the financial backing. Our 3 competition horses have all been out affiliated to varying levels and need a rider to continue their progression. We want you to gain good understanding of all the horses to maximise their potential and understand their individual personalities and abilities and be able to tailor their management and programs. 5.5 days per week and flexibility if we go out to shows at the weekends.
HGV 7.5t licence is essential.
Must be fully experienced sole charge of competition yard and experienced with youngstock.
Studio type cottage
Fantastic opportunity and package for the right person with many incentives including lessons and training and extra incentive if you get involved with teaching and holding clinics/ camps and events we hold here.
- Earliest start date 11th January 2021
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider, Rider/Groom, Rider, Head Person
- Yard disciplines/Activities Competitions, Eventing, Showjumping
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Back/Break, Bandage, Clip, Compete, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Long Rein, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, Rider/Trainer, Sales Preparation, School, Show Turnout, Sole charge, Supervisory Skills, Teach, Trim, Work Rider, Work with children, Young Stock Handler, Young Stock Rider
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 5.5
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide Depending on experience
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Car, 7.5t
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? No