We are looking for a groom
We do a wide variety of work so there are opportunities to foal mares, lunge and school horses alongside all the normal yard duties. We are a good sized team with good working hours and full time contract provided.
Hard working and enthusiastic!
The accommodation is shared. It is a recently built house on the yard. It has three bedrooms and two bathrooms and a separate loo.
- Earliest start date 10th January 2021
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Groom/Rider
- Yard disciplines/Activities Artificial Insemination (AI), Competitions, Dealer, Eventing, Family Yard, Horse Transport, Livery, P2P, Pre-Training, Racing Flat, Racing NH, Rehabilitation, Retail, Sales, Showing, Stud, Therapeutic Riding, Training Yard/Positions, Working Hunter
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills None
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee
- Days per week 8am - 1pm 2pm-4.30pm Every second weekend off.
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide Depends of experience
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? Yes
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? Yes