Looking for full time grooms to join our friendly team. Role includes all normal yard duties; mucking out, grooming, turning out/in, tacking up, cleaning tack, sweeping, also clipping of manes. As well as preparing for and going to polo games.
To start 1st March until September based at Great Trippets Farm. No polo experience necessary but grooming experience required. Must be dedicated, hard working, loyal and take pride in what you do. Be able to work as part of a team and alone and willing to take instruction when necessary as well as be able to manage time effectively. Knowledgeable in equine first aid and willing to learn on the job. HGV license a bonus.
Competent rider required as you will have to ride and lead fit polo ponies.
Live in or out, wages dependant on experience.
Part time stable hand also a possibility.
- Earliest start date 1st March 2021
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom, Groom/Rider
- Yard disciplines/Activities Polo
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Muck Out, Ride, Show Turnout
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee
- Salary currency Dependent on experience.
- Salary guide N/A
- Salary Period Monthly
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? No