Fabulous opportunity to work/manage a team of other Grooms to do all usual grooming duties. A wonderful, involved job and a great addition to any CV.
This centre is the very 1st Riding Center in Saudi Arabia dating back to 1968. They offer riding in Show Jumping & Polo. They also board horses with full livery services, holding major national and international Showjumping events and Polo sponsored events. They offer a full training programme with Professional Trainers.
Ideally, you will have an interest in show jumping although in terms of riding no jumping will be normally required. The successful candidate must have a friendly personality and a professional mindset. You will be required to Groom at some shows (2*) and to look after & ride 8 horses a day so you will need to be fit and motivated for this role! No teaching required.
The centre welcomes visitors of all ages to visit during business hours with excellent facilities: Floodlit Arenas, Cafe, Tack Shop and more
Cultural awareness for this part of the world is essential.
Covid situation: Applicants will need an up to date job seeker profile and CV. Thorough telephone screening will take place and the job will commence ONLY when it is safe for you to travel to the region and government guidelines in both countries can be 100% adhered to.
Please call Caroline & the Team on 0203 006 5730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Earliest start date 21st February 2021
- Continent/Country Other
- Position/s available Groom/Rider, Rider/Groom, Part of a Team, Assistant Head Person, Head Person, Manager, Competition Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Competitions, Livery, Polo, Pony Club Activities, Riding Club, Showjumping
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Management Skills, Muck Out, Plait, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, School, Show Turnout, Supervisory Skills, Trim, Work with children
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 6
- Salary currency Euros
- Salary guide 2000 euros pm plus accomm /bills/flights
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? No
- Smoking allowed? No