Dressage competition livery yard seeks full time groom to join team. Mother daughter Advanced rider/trainers have their own dressage horses up to GP and a small number of mostly competition liveries. Usual yard duties involved in care for up to 10 or 12 horses living in. Some broodmares and foal at foot plus foal due in the spring. BD competition centre with exceptional facilities including indoor and two outdoor schools.
Cheerful, hard working team player. Must drive and have own car. Confident leading fit competition horses.
Accommodation in a luxury 2 bed flat.
Above minimum wage, paid holidays.
- Earliest start date 9th September 2021
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Apprentice, Groom, Part of a Team, Sole Charge, Assistant Head Person, Head Person, Manager, Home Groom
- Yard disciplines/Activities Dressage, Family Yard, Livery, Training Yard/Positions
- Riding Optional riding, No riding required
- Required Skills Clip, Lunging, Muck Out, Plait, Show Turnout
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Single
- Days per week 5 days
- Salary currency pounds
- Salary guide above min wage
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? Yes
- Smoking allowed? No