Looking for an apprentice to join my event/livery yard in Oxfordshire.
The yard has horses ranging from fit event horses from 4yo-4*, to liveries so the candidate must have some experience with horses as well as basic equestrian common sense! The role is 7:30am-5pm and will include all general yard work and care of horses as well as the preparation of competition horses. Possibility for riding and lunging role.
We are looking for someone who is willing to learn, hard working and works well within a team.
Basic equestrian knowledge and an interest in Eventing.
Shared accommodation available off-site so full UK driving license and car is necessary.
Opportunity to work and learn alongside an up-and-coming eventer. There would also be opportunities for lessons.
- Earliest start date 18th February 2021
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Apprentice
- Yard disciplines/Activities Eventing, Livery
- Riding Optional riding
- Required Skills Muck Out
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee, In employers home
- Days per week 5.5
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide 4.15
- Salary Period Hourly
- Must Drive Car
- Must have own car? Yes
- Pets welcome? Possibly
- Own horse welcome? Possibly
- Smoking allowed? No