We are looking for a permanent, full time, experienced and qualified career groom who has a good standard of riding and schooling and is preferably a qualified coach.
We have two yards, one is a busy equestrian centre and livery yard and the other is our Hacking Hub and livery yard.
We would like a happy, knowledgable person to join our team as we come out of lockdown and resume normal business. This will be a phased in position starting at the end of April, full time in May.
Must be over 20, have relevant experience and hold a minimum of BHS stage 2 teach or equivalent.
You must be fit and healthy and of a good riding weight.
Driver and non smoker.
This position is open to live in or out as there is plenty of accommodation locally. However there is a fully equipped, modern 4 double bedroomed apartment shared with three others on the yard.
There are many benefits that come with the job including livery for one horse that can ridden and cared for in the working day, ongoing weekly ridden training, opportunities to compete and take further exams.
I am afraid no pets or partners.
- Earliest start date 26th April 2021
- Continent/Country United Kingdom
- Position/s available Groom/Rider, Assistant Head Person, Riding Instructor
- Yard disciplines/Activities Dressage, Eventing, Livery, Pony Club Activities, Riding Holidays, Riding School, Showjumping, Trekking
- Riding Applicants must ride
- Required Skills Bandage, Clip, Equine First Aid, Exercise/Hack Out, Lunging, Maintenance Skills, Management Skills, Muck Out, Pull Mane/Tail, Ride, School, Sole charge, Supervisory Skills, Teach
- Non-equine skills required None
- Accommodation provided Shared with other employee
- Days per week 5.5
- Salary currency £
- Salary guide NLW +
- Salary Period Monthly
- Must have own car? No
- Pets welcome? No
- Own horse welcome? Yes
- Smoking allowed? No